Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Islamabad Lump sum salary: Rs.300,000 / month Qualification:
- 16 years qualification in Business/Public Administration with specialization in HR or Finance from any HEC recognized Institution/ University.
- Minimum 03 years of post-qualification experience in Finance, Accounting, HR, Administration and Project Management
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administrative matters (HR, Budget, O&M etc.) of Policy Wing and Internal coordination within Ministry and Inter-ministerial coordination.
- HR planning and management (needs, hiring, trainings etc.).
- Budgetary planning and management (needs, disbursement, re-appropriation, supplementary grants etc.).
- Operations and Management (vehicles, office accessories, HVAC, lifts/elevators, power generators, cafeteria, day-care center, issues of Petroleum House building etc.).
- Digitization/ computerization of HR/ budget records.
- Miscellaneous HR/Admin assignments/ tasks assigned by Policy Wing
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 HRM