RASTA Competitive Grants Program for Policy-oriented Research Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad (PPS-7)
- BS/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification from a university/institute recognized by HEC
- Minimum of five (05) years of IT related experience in an organization.
- Responsible to coordinate, plan and lead all IT-related activities at RASTA PMU.
- He/she will be required to determine the IT needs and implement computer systems to fulfill the information systems requirements of RASTA.
- Manage and update the RASTA website regularly.
- Manage all social media accounts responsibly and take lead in the campaigns.
- Liaison with partners, stakeholders and awardees and facilitate interactions and coordination.
- Collaborate with the PIDE Media Team and contractors such as graphic designers, publishers, media partners and animated video experts to get RASTA visibility and disseminate the research findings.
- Provide IT-related assistance to the PMT in organizing online meetings and physical events
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 IT