Ignite – National Technology Fund, Islamabad
- Masters in Law/Bar at Law or higher or equivalent from a well reputed HEC recognized University; Academic merit shall be given preference.
- Proven track record of providing accurate and effective legal counsel.
- Proven track record of adding value to an organization through the development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law, Corporate law & ICT law.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in the Corporate Sector
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the constitution and by-laws as well as the laws and regulations of the country and advise management accordingly
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the Senior Management.
- Provision of expert legal opinion
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that the legal risks have been identified and appropriate course of action to mitigate the risk has been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to the staff.
- Represent organization in litigation as an in-house lawyer.
- Draft, vet and review all contracts or any other documentation where the organization has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the management’s attention.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major Masters in Law/Bar at Law
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Law
- Speciality 2 Legal