By Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code-8129-01 Qualification:
- Law Graduate
- At least 2 years Bar Enrollment and 5 years of relevant experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in legal matters and advisory role in respect of civil, criminal, tax, procurement, service and competition laws and Preparing draft responses to queries raised by relevant Departments, regulatory bodies, customers and company management.
- Assist in drafting, preparing reports, correspondence, articles, and other legal documents and Preparing summaries of complicated legal documents, including contracts, and suggesting alterations to those documents.
- Represent the Company in Judicial/Quasi-Judicial and Regulatory Proceedings, including PPRA and Wafaqi Mohtasib and Liaise with regions within the franchise area of Sindh.
- Assist in negotiating contracts, ensuring that due diligence and the various laws surrounding business deals are complied with while constructing the contracts, keeping Company’s stake.
- Representing the Company before administrative boards and court trials.
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 38
- Speciality 1 Law
- Speciality 2 Legal