By Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code-8129-01 Qualification:
- Law Graduate
- At least 2 years Bar Enrollment and 5 years of relevant experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Minutely study the Court cases / Wafaqi Mohtasib, assign them to relevant person for obtaining appropriate comments (within the franchise area + Wafaqi Mohtasib), Thereafter after going through the plaint / petitions, call appropriate comments from concerned department and to explain them the controversy / issue involved.
- Being the Attorney for legal matters, sign, verify and depose before all Courts including IHC and Supreme Court.
- Prepare replies to Legal Notices and to deliver inter-departmental opinion / advice in relevant matters and Selection of appropriate advocates.
- Recommending / engaging suitable legal counsel(s) to contest cases on immediate basis in order to safeguard the Organization’s interest.
- Keep a vigilant eye on the Court proceedings, to obtain feedback and to maintain dates of the cases so that no adverse order is passed.
- Submission of various statements, keeping liaison with the respective dealing Counsel and providing them necessary assistance.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 38
- Speciality 1 Law
- Speciality 2 Legal