Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Qualification:
- Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or allied discipline, from an accredited local or foreign University or MIT.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Public and Private Sector related to Project or Program Monitoring & evaluation/ Public Policy Implementation/ Public service delivery/ related discipline
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders.
- Analyze indicators and performance, evaluate information and make recommendations. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables. Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership. Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs. Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders. Act as an internal quality control check for the project.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Monitoring
- Speciality 2 Evaluation