Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication (MOITT) Qualification:
- 16 Years of education. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Emerging Technologies, or related scientific fields from universities/institutes recognized by HEC.
- A higher degree in Management Sciences will be preferred.
- Minimum of 6-year experience in Public and Private Sector related to Project or Program Management/ Public Policy Implementation/ Public service delivery/ related discipline and have sound background in execution of ICT projects
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for successful execution of the project’s domain.
- Work with a goal of building a consistent standard of service that meets the needs of all users, both on digital platforms and all others.
- Primarily responsible for implementation of the recommendations, recruitment and development of needed staffing resources, and interfacing with department heads and other managerial staff as new digital standards and templates are developed and piloted. Provide reports to the higher leadership which measure the team’s success at implementing and further refining the goals and objectives set forth in the Digital Strategy; including recommendations for future resource allocation needs. Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes for Govt. products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development. Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Products Management