IBA, Karachi Qualification:
- at least 16 years of education from an HEC recognized institute
- At least 4 to 8 years of experience.
- Good command on MS Office. English Language especially research writing. Data gathering and Data analysis. Quality Assurance Tools
- Analyze the feedback, curriculum, and training related data thoroughly to find the areas of growth.
- Develop strategies to improve the program delivery and its related process. Eyeing on the objectives to maximize the profitability of the organization.
- Make sure whether the training goes through auditing and testing and Make sure whether all the industry standards are met and review thoroughly the existing policies and standards. Review the CEE’s process to ensure whether they align with the current IBA policies.
- Formulate timely reports and documentation to track progress and Develop and monitor corrective measures and Make documentation of internal audits and quality assurance activities.
- Plan, monitor the test, and inspect the trainings to ensure their quality and Look at customer complaints, feedbacks and guide team and faculty in improvements and Assist Faculty and Team in curriculum research and improvement. Assist Faculty and Team to develop industry based projects and case studies.
- Analyze the data to find the areas for improvement
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 QA