Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Code No. 8110-01 Qualification:
- MBA/ACCA or CA/ACMA
- At least 4 years of experience or fresh
- Experience in Oil & Gas Public Listed Companies and knowledge of Federal & Provincial Tax Laws, regulatory requirements of OGRA as well as having working knowledge on ERP system would be given preference.
- Accurately preparing and filing federal and state tax returns in a timely manner.
- Developing tax strategies which are fully tax-compliant.
- Preparing projection for discharging Advance Tax liability.
- Identifying tax problems and developing solutions.
- Completing responses and schedules for income tax, sales tax, FED audits and monitoring withholding taxes.
- Monitoring developments in tax legislation. Informing management and staff of developments in tax legislation and Supervising members of the tax team to ensure that tax returns are completed correctly.
- Co-ordination with Large Taxpayer Office (LTO) for release of Sales Tax refunds filed and Issuance of Withholding Tax certificates to customers and vendors
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience End ( Max) 4
- Education Major ACCA.MBA/ACMA/CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 38
- Speciality 1 Taxation