Apply for job
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience as a Chartered Accountant.
- Expertise in analyzing technical auditing and financial reporting matters using ISAs and IFRS.
- Ability to prepare technical opinions and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholder groups with diverse views.
- Managerial experience of the firm’s audit or financial advisory service line would be beneficial.
- Provide proactive support to Director on technical matters and projects.
- Prepare papers, presentations, and publications on technical topics through extensive research and analysis.
- Coordinate and interact with the members, Advisory Group, regulators and standard-setters of other jurisdictions.
- Coach and mentor other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Technical Services
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 1232 jobs