The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- ACA with three years post qualification experience; OR
- PAA with five-years post-training experience; OR
- Sixteen-year qualification in Business/Public Administration or in any related discipline from a reputed national or international university
- minimum six years of post-qualification working experience/knowledge of CA-Education & Training System.
- Skills: Should have strong communication skills with analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Primarily responsible to supervise smooth operations of Training, Student Affairs &Learning Partners.
- It also involves assistance in strategic initiatives of Directorate and coordination with external as well as internal stakeholders.
- Responsible to liaise with ICAP’S Training Organizations, Education Partners, and manage Student Affairs to ensure effective education and training delivery and their adherence to various Directives and other policies.
- Major Deliverables include smooth operations, and assistance in strategic initiatives.
- The position requires intermittent travelling within the country
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major ACA/PAA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Training
- Speciality 2 Education
- Company Hidden Hide Company name when this job is viewed online