Services Design Technology and Partner SDT Benefits: Annual Vacation, Medical Insurance & Vacation tickets
- Marine Engineering / Masters in Marine / Mechanical Engineering
- 15 – 26 Years. Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in the field of marine operations/ Approved certification related to Marine.
- Candidate with experience in sand dredging is preferred
- Establishing and implementing preventative and routine maintenance procedures/ records in accordance with ISM / SOLAS/ IMO/ IRS.
- Supervision of maintenance cost, preparation and submission of maintenance and capital budgets for assigned vessel.
- Management of all equipment records including regulatory agencies and technical data
- Coordination and compliance with all regulatory agencies viz. Flag State control, Port state control, Class and Govt.
- Shipping regulatory statutory surveys
- Preparation of specifications, scheduling and management of shipyard (Dry-dock) periods
- Coordination and management of outside services and vendors, including price negotiations, contract management and quality control
- Diagnose and develop solutions for recurring problems
- Ensure the Dredger performs as per parameters laid down.
- Maintain effective working relationships, respond well to stress, and have good communication and situation management skills.
- Improve the efficiency of vessels, through reduction of dredging time and analyse processes and systems of existing vessels and bring an improvement through up gradation / refurbishment.
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Years of experience End ( Max) 26
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Marine Engineering