For WSP, Qatar Qualification:
- B Tech /BSc (Hons) in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited university.
- At least 10 years experience in construction and supervision of civil and structural marine infrastructure works with a proven successful track record.
- Excellent knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and equipment employed in building, infrastructure, and facilities construction and maintenance in the field of Civil and Structural works as related to marine facilities and infrastructure.
- History of working with an international engineering consultancy and prior experience in site supervision roles
- Review project documents that include, methodology, quality assurance, control procedures, engineering and construction time schedule and review and provide necessary comments on Contractor’s technical submittals such as design, specifications, drawings, calculations, method statements, TPIs, risk assessments etc. for compliance with Employer’s Requirements, Authority Requirements, End-User Requirements, Local and International Standards
- Oversee/inspect site construction work in daily basis, witness tests, identify non-compliance to construction documentation, and recommend corrective measures.
- Monitor progress, record, and identify risks and potential delays and provide/suggest solutions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports (in English) with details of the observed works, quality, progress (fabrication and construction), testing of components, status of materials procurement/delivered to site.
- Ensure high quality of works during the service, strict compliance with the Employer’s Requirements, Projects Specifications and HSE Requirements
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major B Tech/BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Civil