Alderwood Recruitment Package of up to £64,329. • Education Allowance. • Medical Insurance. • Travel Allowance Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in specialist area and Relevant Teaching or Trainer Award that meets the NQC permit requirements.
- Relevant Assessor Award that meets the NQC permit requirements and IC3 Certification
- 3-year Teaching / Training /Assessing experience in a reputed Vocational, Further Education or Higher Education Institute.
- 3-year relevant industrial experience and Experience in delivering Competency Based Qualifications and Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with a Learning Management System (LMS.
- Experience of the UAE TVET sector or similar international experience
- Understanding of current trends in vocational education and training
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum within the specific discipline(s)
- Use student centered teaching strategies and related assessment practices.
- Teach, train, or assess across various vocational courses as per experience.
- Highly developed classroom management skills and Quality assurance processes in the vocational education sector.
- Teaching using a range of assessment tools within the specific discipline(s).
- Information Technology in the classroom such as LMS, Smart board, Microsoft Applications, and simulation software and Develop suitable teaching resources for classroom, workshop, and on-line delivery.
- Develop formative and summative assessments.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BS/MS/BE/ME
- Preferred Nationality Select Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Teaching