Mojaz Foundation, Islamabad Monthly Salary Range: 45,000 – 50,000 inclusive of all taxes and allowances Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience and understanding of media and communication work.
- Proven experience working as media and communication officer.
- Proficiency in all software applications like adobe, Photoshop, Corel draw etc.
- The ability to travel as needed to capture impact and for process documentation.
- Effective communication, report writing and sound designing skills.
- Prepare communication plan for the project
- Proof read and edit all publications relating to the project before dissemination/printing;
- Assist project team in organizing and managing events such as training, in-kind support distribution and field visits as required
- Develop advertisements and Design and print reports
- Photographic essays along with preparation of video clip of various project activities/beneficiaries
- Designing of standees, banners, stickers, invitation documents etc.
- Proof reading of the material developed under the project and sharing with stakeholders
- Lead social media channels for promotional and outreach purposes with regards to project activities
- Responsible for media coverage of events organized under the project
- Ensure showcasing of project achievements on social media channels on regular basis
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BS/BCS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Media
- Speciality 2 Communication