For Clinical Laboratory, Aga Khan University Hospital Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Preferably one year work experience as a Receptionist with a reputable laboratory or hospital. Phlebotomy experience will be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- check and process laboratory tests provide lab tests related information to the patients and hand over lab tests reports to patients
- handle cash and credit transactions and maintains the records of the excess/shortage of cash according to the laboratory policy on a daily basis
- check and confirm test requirements with patients and give necessary verbal / written information/ instructions so that the specimens are collected as per the lab test requirements
- handle telephone enquiries regarding lab tests and take patient’s appointments for special test
- carry out responsibilities as Phlebotomist as well at the Phlebotomy Centers and hence function as a dual worker.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Medical Reception