For Clinical Laboratory Aga Khan University Hospital Cities: Peshawar, Abbottabad, Mardan, Swabi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree at least two years of relevant work experience, including one year of experience as a Phlebotomist good interpersonal skills, particularly communication skills.
- Good command over the use of computers and basic applications and adequate knowledge of laboratory tests and procedures. flexibility to perform shift duties.
- Good wet-lab experience using sequencing based technologies, both Sanger sequencing and Next-generation sequencing for investigation of pathogen genetics and familiar with whole genome, exome, and RNA sequencing
- Knowledge of appropriate laboratory and technical equipment
- Demonstrated excellence in research via a strong publication record in related field and have hands on experience running NGS assays with full confidence through the workflow
- Check and process the laboratory tests prescribed by the doctors and brief the patients about laboratory test and procedures so that the specimens are collected as per the lab test requirements.
- Hand over laboratory test reports to the concerned individuals after checking necessary details and Handle cash and credit transactions;
- Maintain records of the excess/shortage of cash according to the laboratory policy on a daily basis.
- Check and confirm test requirements with the patients and provide necessary verbal / written instructions so that the specimens are collected as per requirements and handle telephonic and in-person inquiries regarding laboratory tests and schedule patient’s appointments for special tests.
- Dual function as a Phlebotomist at collection points, as and when required.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 4
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Reception