The positions will be based in Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sanghar, Khairpur, Ghotki and Gambat, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Vehari and Khanpur. Peshawar and Abbottabad. Aga Khan University Hospital Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years of relevant work experience, including one year of experience as a Phlebotomist
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly communication skills
- Good command over the use of computers and basic applications
- Adequate knowledge of laboratory tests and procedures flexibility to perform shift duties
- Check and process the laboratory tests prescribed by the doctors
- Brief the patients about laboratory test and procedures so that the specimens are collected as per the lab test requirements
- Handle cash and credit transactions; and maintain records of the excess / shortage of cash according to the laboratory policy on a daily basis.
- Check and confirm test requirements with the patients and provide necessary verbal / written instructions so that the specimens are collected as per requirements.
- Handle telephonic and in-person inquiries regarding laboratory tests and schedule patient’s appointments for special tests.
- Dual function as a Phlebotomist at collection points, as and when required.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 13
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Medical Reception