Ministry of Planning, Development & Special Initiatives, Islamabad Max.Age: 62 Qualification:
- Masters / PhD (Biological Sciences / Bio-Technology / Life and Physical Sciences / Information Technology / Natural Sciences)
- (18) years’ experience including 5-8 years’ of managerial experience at policymaking level OR
- 14 years’ professional experience including 5-8 years of managerial / administrative experience at policymaking level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated expertise/experience in designing/ planning/implementing technology projects/ Digital Economy. Demonstrated expertise in designing and delivering technical policies and interventions. Understanding and experience of working with digital economy and designing digital infrastructure.
- Study and evaluate impact of new technologies on development and develop appropriate response. Formulation of policies and programs to develop science & technology base by fostering links between research / academia and industry to realize the strong foundation of knowledge economy.
- Devising effective strategies to develop a robust digital economy infrastructure and promoting its applications for better governance, citizen facilitation and innovation in the country.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 14
- Years of experience End ( Max) 18
- Education Major MS/PhD
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 60
- Speciality 1 Science & Technology