For Human Resource Solutions International (HRSI), Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably Master’s from a renowned HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree holder institution, in preferably Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 6-8 years of overall experience, preferably in a large national / multinational organization with at least 3-6 years of related functional experience in a similar role at a senior equivalent position
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Study, identify and develop financially sustainable and scalable auto care service station models on designated B2C channels across Pakistan both in the hi-street and fuel stations to develop lubricant brand equity and improve market share generating a sustainable and healthy profit stream.
- Responsible for developing a complete project solution of auto care service from inception to execution including all CAPEX, OPEX, designing, engineering, operating and HR agreements required to run the project and develop short- and long-term strategy entailing identifying OEM market, key players, product portfolio and pricing in order to achieve sales and profitability targets for the segment. Execute planned strategy with team to achieve sales and profitability targets for the segment.
- City Karachi
- Currency Argentina Pesos – ARS
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 Management