Maternal and Child Health Program, IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Position Code: HRD-PC/TD-359
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E.
- Experience of working in public health/EPI or knowledge of the same will be strongly preferred. Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
- Proficiency in English, Urdu, and Sindhi
- Ability to oversee large-scale project implementation and provide unbiased review and Provide feedback to the Monitoring Officer on project strategies and activities and Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress reports on all project activities.
- Coordinate with all monitoring functions to ensure effective implementation of the monitoring process and Prevent any form of theft by performing data triangulation, cross-checks, and validation through ZM-EIR and facility-based registers on a regular basis.
- Prevent hacking of the disbursements back-end system by the MNO by performing data triangulation, and validation checks on a regular basis.
- Conduct field visits for monitoring activities and Track all project inputs and activities in the project timeline and protocol to minimize delays, develop alternative plans if needed, and address errors or lapses.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Monitoring