Higher Education Commission, Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s degree (16 years of education) from a reputable national/international University
- At least 10 years of experience of working in M & E after acquiring stipulated qualifications with previous experience of supporting M&E functions with comparable roles and responsibilities shall be accorded due weightage.
- Experience of M&E methods and approaches, planning, design and implementation of M&E systems, data and information collection and analysis and report writing.
- Proficiency in use of office automation, project planning/management and statistical packages is required with strong written and oral communications skills: Proven report writing skills. Proficiency in the usage of computers desktop application MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and office software packages (word processing, spreadsheet etc) and experience in handling of web-based data and information management systems
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of the execution and impact of activities of project effectively, as per the agreed implementation plan and to suggest corrective measures to improve the implementation mechanism.
- She/he will be responsible for development of M&E strategy and how to implement all activities within defined scope of project in consultation and coordination with the relevant stakeholders of the project.
- Carry out M&E activities under overall policy guidelines of the HEC, the World Bank and on the basis of prescribed Result Based Framework of the project.
- She/he will provide support to ensure compliance with the M&E requirements of the project
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MBA
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Monitoring
- Speciality 2 Evaluation