By Vistas Global WLL Qualification:
- BS/MS in information technology equivalent field. CERTIFICATIONS: • CCIE (Cisco Certified Network Internetwork Expert) R&S CCIE (Cisco Certified Network Internetwork Expert) Security CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional). • CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate). • PCSNE (Palo Alto Certified Network Security Expert Microsoft Azure Architect Design) • PMP Project Management professional
- 5+ years of relevant full-time work experience in an IT production environment.
- Minimum 7 years experience in managing medium to the large organization network and handles many technical processes without direct review
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge and ability to handle a variety of situations
- Works with less supervision on technical projects or assignments
- Design cloud and hybrid solutions and provides network architecture and makes recommendations for system findings and enhancements.
- Configurations, Documentation is also a necessity in a disaster recovery scenario, installation and management of core and edge switching, monitoring, securing, and testing network components, managing devices that authenticate users, secure data, shape traffic, and balance network loads.
- Work with a variety of network management tools, troubleshooting network problems, and maintain accurate documentation and manage network equipment inventory, Installation, and configuration. perform daily network operations such as but not limited to VLAN change and port activation, oversee network MDF and IDF design, and oversee all network wiring projects.
- Maintain and support network services for TCP/IP Local Area Networks (LANs). This includes services such as DNS, DHCP. internet, VPN connections, etc.
- Install, maintain, and update tools to monitor the use and the security of the network. Support the system to authenticate network users and check minimum requirements before giving them full access to the network. This includes switches, routers. firewalls, VPN concentrators, and intrusion detection equipment and responsible for working with the ISO position and management regarding emergency response to security breaches or network hardware or software failures, including assuming responsibility for disconnecting network devices or segments to maintain the security of functionality of the remainder of the network.
- Analysis, planning, implementation, and management of the network core and building switching and fiber plant and design and oversee performance tests, redundancy tests. traffic shaping. load balancing, and tuning of the network.
- Develop and maintain clear documentation on the installation of network software. network server and switch configurations. etc. and perform the installation of new network equipment and expansion of the network, including capacity planning. wiring changes. new network hardware.
- Wireless networks, diagnostics. network monitoring tools and procedures for requesting and installing changes in network connections.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 IT
- Speciality 2 Networking