Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB), Islamabad Cities: Lahore 2 vacancies / Mansehra / Khuzdar / Gujranwala / Jamshoro / Swat / Gujrat / Sialkot
- BSCS, BSSE, BS IT, BS Telecom, BE Electronics/Telecom (minimum 16 years of education) from a university/institute recognized by HEC.
- Minimum 02-03 years post qualification relevant experience
- Well versed with office productivity, MS Excel, Internet, and email applications
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of IP Network at customer end and backbone connectivity.
- Performing customer support and handling of customer queries
- Responsible for Lease line data circuit monitoring.
- Maintaining troubleshooting logs.
- Providing technical and network support to the customer
- Other related tasks assigned by the supervisor
- To provide technical support to bandwidth clients and ensure smooth network operations through vigilant monitoring of network performance.
- Reporting to Regional Incharge of Data Node Operations / Project Officer (Networks)
- To interact with PSEB customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the services being provided by PSE
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 9
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Education Major BSCS, BSSE, BS IT, BS Telecom, BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 IT