IRD Global Health, Research and Development and Development, Singapore Position Code: HRD-PC/TD-398
- Bachelor’s with a majors in Social or Health Sciences, Business Studies, Economics or a related field.
- Certification in Good Clinical Practice, or Project Management. Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Undergo training about the protocol, trial procedures, good documentation practices and Good Clinical practices.
- Manage operational and administrative requirements of the clinical trials, that are of significance to its existing and upcoming new sites for the day-to-day functioning of the clinic, field, pharmacy, lab, data, and quality assurance departments.
- Represent the clinical trials to stakeholders including but not limited to sponsors, implementing partners, collaborators, regulatory and ethical bodies.
- Analyze, design, document, and implement internal reporting systems and policies for the clinical trial sites within specified areas of operations (e.g. patient/clinic flow, procurement planning and execution, orientation/on-boarding for new joiners, etc), with the aim of supporting the efficient implementation of trial protocols, Manual of Procedures (MOPs) and SOPs within the project’s budgeted resources.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Project Operation Management