Kinonah Information Technology, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Minimum BSc (Hons) in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Preferably Master or equivalent from recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant experience
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products and Starting and Stopping the application
- Monitoring the application related products like oacore, oafm apache etc.
- Bouncing apache, oacore, oafm if needed
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Take care of the Database design and implementation. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Work as part of a team and provide 247 support when required
- Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support. Patch Management and Version Control.
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring. Perform application tuning and performance monitoring.
- Cloning TEST from PROD. Any other task assigned by Management.
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BCS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 Programming