State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree (16 years of education) in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar relevant fields from an HEC recognized domestic or reputable foreign university
- Candidates who have attended courses related to payment systems would be preferred
- .Candidates with Compliance related Certifications in Banking, IT etc. would be preferred
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to assist in formulating policy / regulations / guidelines in the area of emerging domains of payment systems in order to meet requirements of the industry while also analyze its impact on overall financial stability.
- Ability to identify technical and policy implications of proposed policy frameworks to financial sector based on technological innovations, while understanding the roles of policy makers, key industry players and other stakeholders.
- Responsible to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for feedback/comments regarding proposed policies and in the emerging areas of payment systems.
- Responsible to conduct annual effectiveness review based on learnings and experiences to identify policy improvement areas and suggest necessary actions.
- Prepare presentations, briefs and meeting record notes.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MS/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 30
- Speciality 1 Financial Services