Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills and exposure. Strong knowledge of HR best practices and demonstrated experience in bringing in innovative solutions/ideas. Demonstrated experience in leading and effectively delivering people-based projects. Strong knowledge, understanding, and application of labor laws in Pakistan.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices and demonstrated experience in bringing in innovative solutions/ideas. Demonstrated experience in leading and effectively delivering people-based projects. Strong knowledge, understanding, and application of labor laws in Pakistan. Develop a clear understanding of the people’s needs, and proactively develop & recommend a people and OD plan to the HR management to maximize the employee’s efficiency and capabilities.
- Ensure the People and OD Plan supports the wider People Strategy and stays in line with the HR policies and procedures. Manage recruitment processes in collaboration with hiring managers and ensure compliance with Recruitment & Selection policy. Identify and work on the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting technical and non-technical candidates. Sourcing potential candidates using online platforms (e.g. professional networks and social media channels). ·
- Fostering long-term relations with potential candidates and past applicants. Forecasting the hiring needs of every department of the company and support in developing a Manpower plan Organizing and attending recruitment events and job fairs.
- Leading initiatives for employer branding.
- Coordinate with Universities and other potential talent sources, to strengthen the talent pipeline.
- Conduct a clear and concise job analysis and job evaluation exercise to formulate job descriptions and alignment to correct job grades. Support CHRO in the development and implementation of manpower budgeting. Work closely with CHRO to deliver digitalization of key HR processes. Manage and continuously improve the compensation and benefits system, ensuring an appropriate mix of pay, benefits, and non-pay rewards in line with principles, framework, and national legislation.
- Contribute to reward benchmarking and ensure payroll /reward disbursements are made and communicated timely and effectively.
- Ensuring policies are kept up to date, effective, and in line with current legislation (i.e. employment contracts, HR forms, etc.). Collect, collate and accurately analyze people dashboards and metrics to support management in taking key decisions.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 48
- Speciality 1 Management