For Raiwind Hospital, Lahore by Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Monitor and maintain the Pharmacy Store inventories including MDR-TB, Hepatitis and other related programs.
- Manage new item setups in the system, upon approval of Manager/ Assistant Manager Pharmacy Services.
- Prepare and forward the purchase requisitions for approval Manager/ Assistant Manager Pharmacy Services as required. Coordinate with Purchase department for arrangement of all supplies including Hepatitis and TB drugs. Coordinate with Accounts to ensure all relevant documentation for goods receiving are maintained and provided for billing purposes.
- Ensure all protocols are followed to receive and issue goods, all documentation is maintained, systems are updated and relevant reports are provided to the management. Ensure temperatures are monitored and all related documentation is accurately maintained. Forward requisitions of all non formulary / not available items to be arrange for in patients, When received; should issue to pharmacy or demanded departments immediately.
- Provide management with regular updates and monthly KPI reports.
- Prepare and present on various topics for CMEs. Delegate and monitor tasks assigned to interns, technicians, assistants. Provide guidance for best practices.
- Provide monthly reports to Assistant / Manager Pharmacy/ Clinical Pharmacist of all stock, detailing fast moving / slow moving / short expiry / expired / broken, damage items.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major Pharm-D
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Pharmacy