Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC), Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s or higher degree in Natural Sciences, including Agriculture (Agronomy, Hydrology Soil Sciences, Fisheries, Livestock/ Animal Husbandry), Forestry and Natural Resource Management, Environmental Sciences (including Environmental Biology/ Ecology), Disaster Management and Risk Reduction.
- At least 8 years of post- qualification experience of working with Government or semi- government / intergovernmental setups or UN system at technical levels in subjects of project proposal development, technical review.
- Demonstrated experience of designing, managing and implementing projects in sectors of climate change adaptation (agriculture, forestry, natural resource management and disaster risk reduction).
- Sound understanding of procedures and process related to project cycle management is a must.
- Experience of natural resource estimation/ surveys and managing and interpreting technical information is desirable.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement & consultations, including government, NGOs/ civil society and engagement with corporate sector would be an added advantage. Experience of donor coordination or working with donors or UN systems is essential.
- Hands- on experience of working with computer (MS Office) is essential.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Policy Development Expertise-Adaptation