Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC), Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s or higher degree in mitigation related sectors, i.e., Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Transport), Energy (Energy Management, Energy Economics, Energy Studies, Sustainable Energy, Energy Resource Engineering), Environmental Sciences (including Environmental Engineering), Industrial Management or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 8 years of post- qualification experience of working with Government or semi- government / intergovernmental setups or UN system at technical levels in subjects of project proposal development, technical review.
- Demonstrated experience of designing, managing and implementing projects in sectors of climate change mitigation (energy/ power, waste management, or industrial/ chemical processes, urban development, transport, etc.).
- Sound understanding of procedures and process related to project cycle management is a must,
- Experience of GHG calculations/ inventory preparation and conducting energy audits would be preferred,
- Experience of stakeholder engagement & consultations, including government, NGOs/ civil society and engagement with corporate sector would be an added advantage and Experience of donor coordination or working with donors or UN systems is essential,
- Hands- on experience of working with computer (MS Office) is essential.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Energy Management