Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), Islamabad Posting anywhere in Pakistan Posts 04, Merit= 2 Punjab= 2 Discipline / Areas of Expertise required: 1. Animal Genomics & genetics/ Biotechnology/ DVM/ Animal breeding & Genetics / Bioinformatics. 2. Protein/DNA Recombinant Vaccine development/ recombinant proteins or alternative to antibiotics. 3. Veterinary Microbiology & Biotechnology DVM/ Animal Sciences /Microbiology, 4. Plant Genome Editing CRISPER-Cas /Transgenesis Biotechnology/ Mol. Biology/Biological Sciences, 5.Plant Tissue Culture/ Biotechnology, 6. Horticulture, 7. Agric. Engineering (Preference will be given to candidates having experience 3-D CAD Design, Modeling, Simulation and stress analysis of agricultural Machine) Qualification:
- PhD or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline
- 12 years post qualification relevant experience in SPS-08/BS-17 or equivalent and above in R&D organization.
- Candidates having qualification of DVM/Plant/Crops Biotechnology / Genomics, prior to his PhD Degree will be preferred.
- Must have first division OR CGPA 3.00 OR more in the highest degree with not more than one second division OR grade C in the academic career. 09 research papers in relevant discipline in HEC recognized journals with Impact Factor (IF).
- Papers published in proceedings, extension papers, etc. will be considered as additional professional qualification/ expertise.
- Good written & oral communication & presentation skills.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 4
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major PhD
- Degree Doctorate
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Agriculture