Rawabi Holding Qualification:
- BSc Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 Years experience with Good command of Arabic & English Language (Write, Read, Speak). – Computer Skills: M/s Office, AutoCAD, Primavera, Oracle.
- Aramco Experience or approved only preferable
- Good Knowledge of Project Management, Quality Assurance…etc.
- Establishing and implementing the Material Procurement Plan.
- Ensure the materials / equipment are procured from the approved vendors and manufacturers and also Ensuring the Material Requisition, Material Submittals and Purchase Orders are prepared as per the project requirements.
- Acquiring from the vendors / manufacturers corrective actions for any non- conforming Materials / equipment noted during inspection.
- Preparing material status weekly updates and Resolving discrepancies in material data prior to purchasing. Communications and Working Relationships
- Procurement Engineer will report directly to Procurement & Contracts Unit Head and Procurement Engineer will coordinate with Procurement Logistics for Materials/Goods/Equipment delivery & clearance.
- Procurement Engineer will supervise the Procurement Officers in all their duties.
- Procurement Engineer will communicate directly with all members on running projects or as agreed.
- City Al Khobar
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Procurement