S & P Global, Islamabad Req. ID: 271459 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance or related fields
- At least 1 year of Technology, Data or related experience including enterprise-wide data initiatives and working with data. Database and Query building experience (SQL Server, Oracle or Postgre).
- Practical knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure).
- Exposure to Snowflake/Databricks is a plus.
- Knowledge of various data delivery products within S&P Global Market Intelligence platforms and feeds is a plus.
- Past experience with Data Science/Visualization tools is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Writing high-quality SQL code to match the desired query from the Sales Rep to code and retrieve data. Work on various cloud platforms like, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform to build solutions and Analyze large and complex data sets and stay up to date with product knowledge.
- Ensures research and innovation, including potential 3rd party solutions such as Matillion, FiveTran. Performs administrative duties as well as some project management tasks, including maintaining a code repository and keeping legacy code updated. Write advanced queries and views using SQL.
- Design, develop, implement, support, and present dashboards, reports, and visualizations in Tableau to help clients maximize the value of their data.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards and updating industry knowledge on a regular basis.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Education Major BS/BCS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Products Engineering