GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology, Swabi, KPK
Subjects: Engineering Sciences: (Specialization in Mathematics, Physics and Statistics) Civil Engineering: (Specialization in Geotechnical Engineering / Hydraulic Engineering preferably expertise in Computation and Modeling and Construction Management with expertise in Building Information Modeling. The Candidates must have undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Civil Engineering) Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering: (Specialization in Mechatronics Systems, Vibration, System Dynamics and Control) Qualification:
- PhD in the relevant discipline from a recognized university by HEC in consultation with PEC
Experience & Publications:
- Six (6) years’ service as Associate Professor and 15 research publications with at-least 5 in the last 5 years, in impact factor journals or 11 years post PhD teaching and research experience and 15 research publications with at-least 5 in the last 5 years, in impact factor journals.
- Two years industrial experience in an organization of international repute will be considered equivalent to one year of teaching and research experience in the university.
- City Swabi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 4
- Years of experience (Min) 11
- Education Major PhD
- Degree Doctorate
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Teaching