Malaria Project. Indus Hospital Qualification:
- MBBS (additional qualification MPH will be preferred)
- Overall 5 to 6 years work experience with minimum 3 year relevant work experience
- Provide technical back-stopping to the program / IPs.
- Develop implementation plans and internal budgets for project activities. Responsible for effective and efficient projects implementation as per goals and targets.
- Work closely with relevant line departments and partners.
- Seek formal and informal technical expertise from the thematic sections and arranging support to specific projects through field visits or as appropriate.
- Share responsibility for managing the field teams / IPs in line with the implementation goals and targets. Make regular visits to the field; carry out process monitoring and provide feedback and support for achieving the desired results in a timely and quality fashion. Coordinate with MEAL team for proper documentation, data collection and monitoring of project deliverables. Support in preparation of high-quality donor and other periodic narrative reports as and when required. Ensure proper project documentation and support initiatives for program visibility and other requirements.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major MBBS,MPH
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Coordination