Community Health Directorate (CHD), TIH Main Campus, Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/Management Sciences/ MPH (MBBS Preferred)
- Experience of a minimum 10 years in social development planning and management projects in relevant field.
- Provide technical and operational support throughout all stages of programming processes by executing and administering a variety of technical, program, operational, and administrative transactions, preparing related materials and documentation and complying with organizational processes and management systems, to lead IPC program planning, implementation, supervision and reporting of results. Provide support in identifying of potential sites for developing of Centers of excellence (CoE), designing and roll out of the mapping of health facilities and clinics, practitioners for IPC intervention in the selected districts.
- Develop the quarterly work plan, progress report and share it with donor as per the agreed timelines.
- Ensure CoE is equipped, staff trained and are operational as per the agreed work plan with the donor. Ensure that district wise training plans of CoE and mobile unite are developed and approved from relevant quarter.
- Ensure the availability of IEC messages, brushers, flyer, banners, cards ect: for the communication and community mobilization for IPC. Develop community mobilization plan and ensure its approval for timely execution.
- Support in the designing, updating, execution of situation analysis/ gape analysis for the roll out of IPC interventions in the selected districts. Contribute to the development of IHHN infection control and related program goals, objectives, strategies, and results-based planning through research, analysis and reporting of infection control and other related information for development planning, priority and goal setting. Prepare required program documentations, materials and data to facilitate the program review and approval process.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MBA/MPH,MBBS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Program Management