IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Job Code: HRD-PC/TD-401 Qualification:
- Masters’ in Public Health, Economics, Social Science, Epidemiology, International Development or other relevant field
- 5-6 years of relevant experience Verbal and Written Skills both in English and Urdu Preferred understanding of maternal and child health initiatives and programs, and how they fit in broader country development challenges
- Design, develop, execute, monitor, capture and report insights from the field.
- Supervise project staff hiring and provide direct managerial support to project staff and Develop strong working relations with donors, partners, Government officials, and other stakeholders
- Oversee documentation and internal and external reporting and Conduct statistical data analysis to help plan project’s strategic direction and other decision-making and Assist with project budgeting and reporting.
- Contribute to grant, abstract and manuscript writing for various MCH projects.
- Plan and budget staff hiring with respect to donor TORs and RFPs.
- Perform regular project monitoring and evaluation functions, identify implementation difficulties and operational and strategic issues and recommend appropriate solutions or course of action.
- Attend weekly MCH meetings to report progress and challenges.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Program Management