IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Job Code: HRD-GL/09-018 Qualification:
- Master’s in Public Health
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating the smooth rollout of the program intervention and providing strategic guidance to the team and overseeing the progress of program operations.
- Develop efficient strategies and tactics while managing staff of different disciplines to produce results on time.
- Provide technical and operational expertise to oversee the strategy and implementation of a community-based Active Case Finding intervention for TB integrated with screening for other disease conditions such as Hepatitis C and Covid-19. Develop effective systems for community mobilization, advocacy, and address access barriers to promote the uptake of screening and treatment services in rural Sindh.
- Ensure timely coordination and completion of all donor-related deliverables and reporting.
- Manage staff recruitment, assessment and analysis, developing and reviewing work plans for field team’s management and Ensure capacity building and staff training on program protocols to allow the development of sustainable and scalable systems across intervention districts.
- Design program strategy and implementation plan geared to ensure service delivery, quality control, and set up performance management protocols for all field and management staff cadres.
- Design sustainable systems to ensure routine monitoring of program data/targets and provide technical backstopping to manage district teams for timely completion of work plans in line with contractual obligations with the donor and monitoring & evaluation framework and Ensure budgeting, forecasting, and financial reviews of project activities.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Public Health