For Punjab Information Technical Board, Govt. of Punjab Qualification:
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons) in Information Engineering / Sciences, Computer Engineering/Sciences, IT, Information Security, Networking, Computer Networks
- 5 years experience
- Configures and maintains network equipment, servers and server clusters and Management of all system back-up and restoring and controlling protocols.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems and Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning and Manages user accounts, permissions, email, Antivirus, anti-spam.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of computer networking essentials and Overseeing software and network security.
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience. Government experience will be an added advantage. Hands-on experience of working with cisco routers, switches and firewall and Administration and configuration of vSphere, ESXI, V-center, v-Motion, High Availability.
- Network infra-structure designing and configuration
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 20
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Networking