For Pearl City Construction, Dubai.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep accurate accounting records of assigned projects.
- Track costs with the ability to minimize costs to yield increased project margins.
- Book monthly personnel and equipment allocation based on input from Operations Department.
- Assist Project Controller/Project Manager to ensure monthly cost and revenue recognition are accurately accounted.
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly project reports ensuring compliance with published deadlines.
- Prepare monthly project forecasts in liaison with Project Controller/Project Manager.
- Managing cash, preparing cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure all project reports fully reconcile with accounting entries in Oracle.
Special Additional Duties
- Participate in corporate accounting/administrative projects as required.
- Actively participate in adherence to and improvement of the company’s Integrated Management System.
- Engage with internal and external auditors on project matters.
- Principal Working Relationships
- The Project Accountant is required to work closely with Project Managers, Project Controllers, the Finance Department and the Business Control Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor Degree.
- Recognized qualification in accounting or cost control.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position in Civil Engineering / EPC companies.
- Fluent in the English Language, both written and spoken.
- UAE Driving License (role will be part office based and part site based)
- Monthly Salary Range Unspecified -
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major Accounting or cost control
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Age Min No Preference
- Age Max No Preference
- Add questions Create your questions
- Question Types Multiple question
- Number Of Answers 1