Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC), Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s in climate change, environmental engineering from a national or foreign university is desired.
- Higher degree/PhD in the above mentioned disciplines from a foreign university will be given preference.
- At least 10 years of post-qualification experience is required. Working with government / intergovernmental setups, UN system or international organization on environment protection, climate change at managerial or senior technical levels.
- Demonstrated experience of designing, managing and implementing projects in sectors of climate change.
- Sound understanding of procedure and process related to project cycle management is a must.
- Experience of involvement or familiarity with climate change negotiations/UNFCC processes MESs documentation & implementation would be an added advantage.
- Experience of donor coordination or working with donors or UN system is essential.
- Hands-on experience of working with computer (MS office) is essential
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major PhD
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 52
- Speciality 1 Project Development