National Aerospace Science & Technology Park (NASTP), Aviation City Pakistan (ACP), Islamabad Age: 63 Qualification:
- MS/BE or higher degree in Aerospace Engineering, Avionics Engineering or ECE with a minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0 from reputed national (HEC approved) or international university
- Retired Civil Servants and retired officers of the Armed Forces having requisite qualification and experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with suitable project management degree / certification (MBA, Engineering Management, PMP etc) would be preferred.
- Rich Project Management experience with proven record of planning and managing processes and procedures of large-scale public sector funded projects (Rs. 1 Billion or higher) would be preferred
- Primarily responsible for the overall management and execution of a mega-scale government-sponsored science & technology project involving multiple public and private sector organizations. Coordinating and implementing the scope of the project components under a distributed execution model while ensuring adherence of stringent time, budget, HR, and equipment constraints.
- Budgeting, planning, supervising, monitoring, executing, and coordinating the project to ensure its results are in accordance with the approved Project Documents, Annual Work Plan/ Cash Plan and the rules and procedures established by the sponsoring organization and relevant government authorities.
- Drafting documents (presentations, reports, appraisals) for national leadership, project sponsors, and steering committee of the project as per relevant national procedures. Preparation, vetting, and approval with the help of legal and other relevant specialists of technical and legal documents including Terms of Reference, Technical Scrutiny Reports, Request for Proposals/Quotations, within the Project’s scope and requirements for national consultants and subcontractors in line with relevant procedures.
- Guide and coordinate with all stakeholders regarding progress of work and oversee its compliance with the agreed work plan and terms of reference. Keep regular contact with project teams, external experts, relevant government authorities, consultants, and sponsoring agencies to ensure that the project is executed as per its timelines and devise strategy to mitigate any impediments. Keep regular contact with project teams, external experts, relevant government authorities, consultants, and sponsoring agencies to ensure that the project is executed as per its timelines and devise strategy to mitigate any impediments.
- Ensure adequate and smooth information flow, discussions and feedback among the various stakeholders of the project, liaise with relevant ministries, national institutes and other relevant institutions in order to involve their staff in project activities as necessary and gather & disseminate information relevant to the project.
- Organize and supervise workshops, trainings, seminars, study tours, and meetings as per project’s scope and requirements.
- Draft correspondence and documents and finalize correspondence of both administrative and technical nature and edit reports and other documents for correctness of form and content.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Education Major MS/ME
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Project Management