Maternal and Child Health Program IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Job Code: HRD-PC/TD-415 Qualification:
- Master’s in Public Health, MBBS will be preferred
- 5-6 years of Clinical Experience.
- Develop Ag RDT testing rollout plan in line with donor requirements and as per approved field sites.
- Strategize, develop and implement Covid-19 screening, surveillance testing, and management strategy based on current guidelines.
- Work with the team to identify and engage key at-risk populations for screening and Covid Ag testing and Plan field staff’s Ag RDT training on standards and deliverables and Collect data from operational sites and present findings to the core project team along with challenges being faced while carrying out operations. Follow a data-driven approach to manage and monitor field staff training to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ensure project algorithms and SOPs are updated based on current guidelines, best practices and protocols for Covid-19.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major MBA, MBBS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Project Management