For Frontier Works Organization (FWO), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- B Sc Civil Engineering
- Minimum 16 – 20 yrs of experience, Preferably in Dams
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines and monitoring of project’s progress and resources employed through evaluation of projects, physical site inspections and analysis of PEP/PMR/e-PMS.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all projects with respect to their financial health.
- Ensuring and implementation of quality control of projects through physical site inspection and by application of standard engineering practices.
- To ensure the scrutiny and checking of demands of all resource like labor, equipment’s / plants and construction material as per project execution plan / BOQs and to obtain necessary sanction from competent authority.
- Advise improvement in execution methodology with a view to accelerating progress ensuring economy and quality. Integration / Implementation of e-PMS with all Groups / Units.
- Economically viable project management through financial control.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 16
- Years of experience End ( Max) 20
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Civil
- Speciality 2 Project Management