The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification BS (Hons) in Zoology from an HEC-recognized institution. GPA : 3.2 or not less than 70 % marks. .
- Identify, record, and monitor species of animals.
- Promoting the protection and conservation strategies for wildlife. Assist in primary and secondary data collection of sectoral plans. Identify survey techniques of how to establish a baseline or census of fauna. Identify protected areas, activities allowed, and how to protect them.
- Publishing research reports that disclose and explain findings. Learn modeling software to predict future scenarios, such as changes in habitats assessment modeling, population size, and species distribution.
- Assist in the execution of Environmental field surveys for monitoring and mapping of Fauna.
- Assist in training management with the preparation of presentations or training materials.
- Manage large data sets and use statistical software packages.
- Good in Microsoft office and report writing skills and awareness of GIS tools.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major MS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Biodiversity