The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification in Law from an HEC-recognized institution. Fresh may apply.
- Experience in preparing legal documents such as complaints, motions, briefs, and subpoenas
- Support in the development of institutional frameworks as per legal mandate in multiple projects.
- Provide institutional review for municipal service delivery improvements for departments according to legal provisions.
- Provide technical and legal oversight in the organizational assessment of departments. Review the capacity of staff of departments and develop a capacity building and legal plan to address any weaknesses. Reviewing scientific research related to cases in order to build strong legal arguments. Assist in building legal and organizational skills in accordance with the requirements and needs of stakeholders.
- Develop presentations, MOMs, NFR, Letters, Notes and other documentation. Assist in the development and implementation of laws, strategies and policies to manage or mitigate environmental impacts.
- Assist Environmental management with the specialized knowledge of national, state, or local laws.
- Good in Microsoft office and report writing skills
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Education Major LLM
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Law
- Speciality 2 Legal