Ministry of Human Rights (MoHR), Islamabad Quota: Punjab Qualification:
- 2nd class or Grade “C” Master’s Degree in Project Management/Administration / Sociology/ Social Work/ Development Studies/ Gender Studies/ Special Education or Equivalent Qualification From a University recognized by HEC.
- Five years post qualification experience in the field of project planning, project management, research, project appraisal, monitoring and evaluation in Govt./ Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/ NOGs/ INGOs.
- Knowledge of Govt. Rules and Regulation.
- Computer Skill in MS Office (Power Point, Word and Excel)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all activities of the project including project management, implementation of the project and supervise project staff.
- Chalk out complete action plan/work plan according to the function of the PMU. Develop minimum service delivery criteria and standard for each special; education centre/ facility / interventions and faculty members and professional staff which will be used a yard stick and evaluation for performance deliver of the service and Planning and developing annual development plans, preparation of PC-Is to PC-V, preparation of PSDP, periodical reports, cash & work plan and coordination with M/o HR and PD&SI, as well as Finance, EAD and other relevant organizations.
- Coordination with line departments to develop project proposals for less developed/rural area of Islamabad in consultations with local stakeholders.
- Conduct project analysis and appraisal of development projects and conduct quarterly monitoring visit of each c4entre.interventions and generate monitoring reports for perusal of higher ups. Implementation of the projects in cost effective manner and suggest corrective measures in achievement of targets and generate monthly and quarterly reports for the ministry and stakeholders and Monitoring and Evaluation and reporting of all project activities and ongoing interventions and generate reports for improvements of the services. Supervise the automation of PSDP in the web portal of planning commission.
- Prepare project procurement plants, execution and documentation. Capacity building of project staff on M&E system to increase awareness on the importance of monitoring and evaluation and encourage accountability for demonstrating results.
- Conduct/ coordinate feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders. Need assessment supported by available data and information and develop physical and financial phasing of the project.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MS/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 PM