The Kidney Centre, Karachi Qualification:
- Masters in a relevant discipline (MBBS will be a plus)
- 6 plus years of experience in managing Quality Assurance operations and activities.
- Strong track record of leading and managing QA projects and deliverables on time.
- Should be able to work under pressure and within a complex environment and organization.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written including excellent report writing and minutes
- Responsible for meeting the regulatory bodies’ quality assurance requirements as well as operational management of Quality Assurance improvement at TKC. The incumbent shall be responsible for:
- Monitor and review the QA procedures and align with Sindh Healthcare Commission, ISO, and other relevant regulatory bodies’ standards and guidelines.
- Keep track of and ensure legal compliance required by regulatory bodies in operations.
- Support to ensure that the QA processes are clear and transparent.
- Conduct QA reviews analysis of various QA reports for the Quality
- Assurance and Review Committee and other activities.
- Produce QA reports when needed.
- Identify areas that do not meet the requirements and enforce policies and procedures to accomplish quality assurance objectives.
- Meet with all department HoD’s to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major MBA,MBBS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 QA