For S & P Global, Islamabad Job Code: 274158 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a member of or leading a business analytics or data governance team.
- Basic to Advanced level proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL). Understanding of databases and data structures is preferred. Exposure to Agile Scrum development lifecycle methodologies
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to perform accuracy check on products we serve.
- Analyze error trends and root causes of opportunity areas.
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and performance of products and help ensure that the products we deliver to the business are of superior quality. Identify procedural gaps, and data inconsistencies, and work with relevant teams to improve them. Actively track the client data usage and bugs/defects to ensure a quality product
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Quality Engineering